The West Bridgewater School Committee functions as the legislative body of the district. They establish policies by which the school district operates. The West Bridgewater School Committee meets once a month on Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m. in the West Bridgewater Middle Senior High School Learning Commons. Meetings are open to the public and are televised as taped delayed broadcasts on the local cable channel.
The School Committee consists of five citizens that are elected to serve overlapping terms of 3 years each.
- Susan M. Sullivan, Chairperson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna J. Hulme, Vice-Chairperson - email@example.com
- Molly Smith, Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org
- William L. Flynn - email@example.com
- David Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org